| Mohammed Haneef Hameed Khan
Post Box Number 33291
Mobile # 00971-50-5888762
A challenging position in an organization that will utilize my skills and formal training & experience in Technical Support, Networking, and my software background.
3 Years and 2 months 13 days.
Currently employed as IT Technician with Dubai University College since
1. As an active team member of the System Administrators, responsibilities include taking care of the high end application servers and domain controllers that form the critical nucleus of the work production environment of the
2. Creating User accounts.
3. Implementing Security and Users Policies.
4. Regular Tape Back Ups of the File and Print Servers and Exchange Servers on Daily and Weekly basis.
5. Creating Mailboxes and configuring the same on the user’s side.
6. Installation of
7. Implementation of Norton Ghost in the computer labs.
8. Installation of Oracle 9i software
9. Installation of Visual Studio 6.0 and
10. Installation of Quark Express.
11. Installation of Active Directory
12. Installation of ISA Server 2000 & configured.
13. Configuring DNS,
14. Weekly upgrade of Anti Virus on the Servers.
15. Installations of Application Software like Microsoft-Office, Internet Explorer, Anti Virus, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Adobe Photoshop 7, Adobe Illustrator 10 etc.
16. Installations of Operating Systems like Windows 95, Windows 98, , Windows NT Workstation 4.0, Windows NT Server 4.0, Windows 2000 Professional Windows 2000 Server & Windows XP professional, MAC OS 10, Linux Fedora 2.0.
17. Maintenance of Help Desk for day to day problems relating to TCP/IP Configurations, Cable, Operating System, Application Software, etc.
18. Arranging Training Sessions / Orientation Classes on basic knowledge for the usage of computer and network facilities to new users.
19. Configuring Network Printers.
20. Configuring and
Worked for M/s Al Lokrits LLC,
Worked as a Customer Support Engineer for M/s Techinfo Computers for a period of 6 months Nov 99 to May 2000. This was accomplisehed during my education period of MBA
Worked as a Marketing Promotion candidate with Colgate & Palmolive for a period of 45 days, visiting various Hospitals and meeting with Doctors to promote Colgate products
· Passed MBA with IT from ICBM (
· Passed B.Sc with Computer Science & Engineering from
· Passed Intermediate (10+2) from Senior Board of Education,
· SSC, Board of Secondary Education,
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS & TRAININGS:
· Cisco Certified Networking Professional (CCNP): Underwent training for the mentioned course from Zoom Technologies,
1. Building Scalable Cisco Internetworks (BSCI)
2. Building Cisco Multilayered Switching Networks (BCMSN)
3. Cisco Internetworking Support (CIT)
4. Buiding Cisco Remote Access Networks (BCRAN)
· Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (Windows 2000): Underwent training for MCSE 2000 from Raffle Informatics for the following modules. In process of completing the certification as appearing for the remaining exams at the earliest.
1. Installing, Configuring and Administering Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional
2. Installing, Configuring and Administering Microsoft Windows 2000 Server.
3. Installing and Administering a Microsoft Windows 2000 Directory Services Infrastructure.
4. Implementing and Administering a Microsoft Windows 2000 Network Infrastructure.
5. Designing a Microsoft 2000 Directory Services Infrastructure.
6. Designing a Microsoft Windows 2000 Network Infrastructure.
· Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA 2.0): Successfully completed the CCNA test requirements on
· Brainbench Certified Workstation Administrator: Succesfully passed Brainbench Exam and was certified as a Workstation Administrator.
· Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (Windows NT 4.0): Underwent training for Windows NT 4.0 MCSE track and passed few modules before the exams were retired.
1. Implementing and Supporting MS Windows NT Workstation 4.0 .
2. Implementing and Supporting MS Windows NT Server 4.
4. Internetworking with MS-TCP/IP on MS-Windows NT 4.0
5. Implementing and Supporting Microsoft Internet Information Server 3.0 and Microsoft Index Server 1.1
6. Implementing and Supporting Microsoft Windows NT Server 4.0 in the
MBA, BSc, MCSE 2000, MCSE Windows NT 4.0, CCNP, CCNA, 2 ½ Years Experience,
Will be furnished as and when requested.